Join Our Growing Team!
Regional VP, Commercialization
REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT, COMMERCIALIZATION POSITION
Geography: West Coast & Texas
The Regional Vice President, Commercialization has responsibility for Sales and Relationship Management within hospitals, IDNs, and targeted GPOs, with the goal of driving new revenue for Access Strategy Partners Inc (ASPI) clients.
- Execute the strategy for sales and relationship management with hospitals, IDNs, and GPOs.
- Engage with Client sales teams in building relationships with key physicians, executives, and supply chain.
- Lead/develop the appropriate contracting strategies specific to each account that will lead to increased revenue and brand market share.
- 10+ years of Medical Device sales experience. Corporate sales experience across multiple product lines/divisions a plus.
- Experience in contract negotiation and bid management.
- Strong track record of sales success selling a broad portfolio of products to Healthcare Providers.
- In-depth knowledge of Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN).
- Strong existing relationships, especially with Supply Chain executives.
- Expertise with demand creation.
- Expertise in the following disciplines a plus: Cardiology, Orthopedics, Surgery, Facilities.
- Strengths in networking and relationship development.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Location within territory flexible, with convenient access to major airport.
Apply Now - see below
Please email resume and cover note to [email protected]