Join Our Growing Team!
COMMERCIAL EXECUTIVE POSITION
Expansion Territories: Southeast, Midwest
The Commercial Executive has responsibility for Sales and Relationship Management within hospitals, IDNs, and targeted GPOs, with the goal of driving new revenue for Access Strategy Partners Inc (ASPI) clients.
- Execute the strategy for sales and relationship management with hospitals, IDNs, and GPOs.
- Engage with Client sales teams in building relationships with key physicians, executives, and supply chain.
- Coach client staff on sales execution.
- Lead/develop the appropriate contracting strategies specific to each account that will lead to increased revenue and brand market share.
- 10+ years of Medical Device and/or Life Sciences sales experience. Corporate sales experience a plus.
- Experience in contract negotiation and bid management.
- Strong track record of sales success selling a broad portfolio of products to Healthcare Providers.
- In-depth knowledge of Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN).
- Strong existing relationships, especially with Supply Chain executives.
- Expertise with demand creation.
- Expertise in the following disciplines a plus: Cardiology, Orthopedics, Surgery, Facilities.
- Strengths in networking and relationship development.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Location flexible, with convenient access to major airport.
Apply Now - see below
Please email resume and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org