Join our Team!
Access Strategy Partners Inc (ASPI) aligns a portfolio of innovative medical device companies with providers and supply chain organizations to simplify the acquisition of leading-edge technology.
We take a holistic approach in assessing and addressing supplier gaps and market readiness, preparing them for productive, successful interaction with healthcare providers. The result: we are knowledgeable, coordinated representation, bringing providers the latest market-ready technologies when they need them, including a value equation that enables improved patient outcomes. We have immediate openings for experienced healthcare commercialization executives.
Commercialization Executive: Essential Function
The ASPI Commercialization Executive enhances or develops relationships with administrative leadership (i.e. supply chain) at selected large integrated provider network sand purchasing organizations (customers). The Commercialization Executive will support, enhance and advise client company (supplier) sales activities as an extension of their commercialization team. Primary objectives of the CommercializationExecutive are to assist client companies in the development of individual customer strategy and business plans and deliver meaningful, mutually beneficial customer access to client companies.
Requirements - Location - Compensation
- Healthcare experience - track record of consistent, measurable accomplishments
- BA/BS degree required; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of key strategic, corporate and/or national account management experience
- Locations: 1) Dallas or Houston vicinity; 2) St. Louis, Kansas City or Minneapolis areas; Chicago or Denver-based could also be convenient; with easy access to airport
- Part and full-time positions available
- Competitive salary with bonus commensurate with experience and performance
- Potential for equity in fast growing start-up business